We are developers who want to support and sustain open source software.
- Healthy debates
We believe that all projects should:
- Have a readme file
- Have a contributing file
- List all core team members in the readme file
- Have a license file
- Have a changelog
- Follow semantic versioning
- Tag all major releases
- Provide documentation
People that follow the manifesto
Projects that follow the manifesto
- jQuery Turbolinks
- HTTP Monkey
Want to participate
- Download the essential files
- Add a link to the OSS Manifesto site in your README file
- Send a pull request to add yourself and your project(s) to the OSS Manifesto site
The Open Source Software Manifesto is authored by Danish Khan.
If you want to leave feedback please open an issue on GitHub.